What is the right way to be successful? Why do some people appear to have no problem navigating to success while you keep struggling all the time?
They easily get promoted, win their races and do not get stressed. The secret is now out.
Get the best sleep possible
Those who enjoy amazing sleep are not just successful; they are always happy and focused in life. A human body needs to be re-energized after getting tired from the entire day. If the body and mind are not refreshed, one keeps hopping from task to another without significant results.
While the society is no doubt very busy, failing to get enough sleep will stand in your every way of getting successful.
Wrong sleeping habits weaken and wear down human body. Think of an engine that has run low of oil. It wears down, stalls, and gets damaged at last.
- You will get moody and irritated at the slightest provocation. This can extend and cause risk of suffering anxiety.
- You suffer a lot emotionally. Here, the relationships suffer a lot as small differences easily become fights.
- Your remembering capabilities get lost
- Drug abuse can easily become the norm
- Chances of suffering sleep lapses at work are very high. Imagine sleep lapses of 10 seconds when driving.
Think you are becoming like a zombie, here is a method of setting you back on track
Not having sleep: Things you should never do:
- Avoid eating a short time to bed: If you eat when getting to bed, the food digesting system will be working so much and deprive you off sleep. The best time is about 3 hours to bed.
- No alcohol or caffeine: Caffeine will drive away sleep while alcohol will force you keep rushing out very many times.
- Bed should be used for sleeping alone: No watching television or working from the bed. Condition the mind to associate the bed with sleep.
- Have lights switched off when sleeping: Use heavy curtains and put off the lights to ensure that melatonin is not repressed.
- Only get enough sleep: If you oversleep, there are major risks associated with it such as depression. For adults, 8 hours should be enough. However, this can fluctuate slightly.
What to do to have amazing sleep
One thing that kills sleep completely is stress. People worry about families, close friends, work, social issues and even work. Meditating is useful in turning off the mind particularly for people with sleeping issues. When the mind is turned off, one does not worry about the surrounding and can enjoy a great sleep. Meditation also helps to prevent you from negative thoughts.
Apart from meditation, here are some relaxation tactics you should adopt
Breathing deeply by inhaling to the bottom of the tummy and exhaling all the air
Continuous relaxing of muscles through focusing on sensations and not the body
Imagine peaceful places that you enjoy; you may have gone to them or just visualize
Get sounds of amazing relaxation tones such as an ocean.
2.Organize your personal thinking and make it positive
Prepare a good list of what you have achieved throughout the day or week and a plan on what to do the subsequent way. This will guarantee you of success.
3.Exercise a lot
Exercising is a way of staying fit and maintaining focus. It also helps every organ to be supplied with nutrients and oxygen for better sleep. Exercises conducted in the morning or evening is more effective.
4.Drink enough water
A dehydrated body runs effectively and is less prone to infections and toxins.
5.Use relaxation tea
Relaxation tea works the way as antidepressants. It also have amazing aroma that will sooth you immediately you get to bed.
6.Always start the day early
By waking up early, one is able to prepare the body and mind. You can exercise, prepare the day’s work, and meditate before going to work for greater success.
7.Condition the mind by setting the time to wake up and sleep
The mind is a complex organ that gets used to routines. Learn to sleep at a specific time and the mind will always tell you it is time to sleep when that moment comes.
8.Cool the sleeping room
Keep the room at temperatures less than 70 degrees F for a smooth and enjoyable sleep.
9.Avoid a lot of worries
While worries will no doubt be part of people’s lives, you should understand that tomorrow is a great day to resolve them. Set tomorrow as the time to address other issues and relax the entire night.
10.Be jovial and laugh a lot
Humor is a great recipe for joy, positive thinking and success. Take life less seriously; laugh as much as you can in comedies, with friends and even family.
11.Record personal goals
By preparing the list of what you wish to get or achieve, you are no doubt going to achieve them at the corner. Read them everyday and align all your operations towards the goals.