Say goodbye to long nights and drift to cloud 9 sleep with the Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow. With a water base system that automatically responds to head movement as you sleep, it provides neck and back support to enable you to sleep comfortably throughout the night and greet the morning after feeling refreshed and good as new to face the day.
Mediflow original waterbase pillow
Ranked best in a clinical study at John Hopkins University, the Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow came out as most effective when it comes to how long the subjects took to attain sleep, how few times they awoke at night, how long it took to regain sleep after awakening and overall perception of sleep quality.
Under such study, the Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow was named best in reducing intensity of neck pain. What makes this pillow unique is its feature that gives your head a blissful rest on a soft, plump layer of 100% cotton, hypoallergenic polyester fiber supported by a thin water base at the bottom. As you sleep, the water base responds to your head movement automatically to maintain proper support for your neck.
The Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow is adjustable so you can choose the softness or firmness of your pillow by adding the amount of water that gives the perfect support level for you.
- How do People Sleep with this Product
- Sweet Dreams
- Comfortable to sleep in – doesn’t flatten out, not springy or get hot and dense
- Cradles both head and cervical spine with a soft, supple support that modifies when changing positions
- Contours to head and neck supporting every curve
- Cushion is evenly distributed – no bumps or hard spots
- No audible sound from the water in the pillow
- Pillows seal tight and do not leak
- As it’s heavier, it doesn’t slide or move all over the bed
The plastic odor is the main issue raised by few users but it takes maximum of a week to fade away. After adding water, it becomes heavy to carry around.
Some users claimed that the pillow is not comfortable but a lot depends on the level of water you are using.
- Water gets displaced to each end upon laying your head so you’re only sleeping on the fiber fill
- Thermal layer can’t prevent coolness from radiating around the pillow’s edges
- Not firm – all the water is pushed up, not down where neck needs support
- Cumbersome and messy to fill or change with water
If you’re one of those people who suffer from neck pain, you would greatly benefit from this product. It’s made to primarily provide neck support so sleeping on theMediflow Original Waterbase Pillow might just be the answer to your sleeping problems. If you’re also prone to headaches, migraine attacks and shoulder pains, this pillow can provide you the rest you need to wake up feeling well-rested and refreshed the next day.
Don’t Miss : The Best Pillow For Side Sleepers
The 5-star ratings of the Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow far outnumbered its negative reviews but still, it’s good to note the complaints of other users so that you would be aware of its setbacks and not end up regretting the money you spent on the pillow, just in case you also have similar concerns or dislikes in the features offered. Generally though, the users found it very helpful in getting better sleep so the chances of you having the same blissful experience are greater.