Dalai Lama once said that the best meditation is sleep.
Some people appear to have figured this very well, manage careers, families, responsibilities, and remain charming in clean outfits. Ever thought why? They get successful easily, get promotions and win every time as you keep struggling; here is the reason why.
It is all about proper sleep and enjoying life
Those who get ample sleep are successful, very focused and blissful.
You require good sleep to help in recharging the brain and entire body. When tired, you will juggle from task to another and lack clarity of objective. The result is underproduction. Whether you are a general worker, mom, or top executive, get the right sleep to enjoy the best.
While many people find sleeping a luxury; the impact is that they are foregoing what can help them edge closer to success.
If you adopt improper sleeping habits, the body gets worn out.
- Just like any engine wears down faster for lack of oil, so does the body with improper sleeping habits.
- People get irritable and very moody that can escalate to anxiety with time
- Emotionally they get deflated and their relationships suffer a lot
- Cognitive delays ensure as people lose remembering capabilities
- There is risk of suffering substance abuse
- Peril of suffering micro-sleeps that risks one dosing when working and driving